Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dax Shepard Spent $142 To Marry Kristen Bell


When Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell said "I do" at the Beverly Hills Courthouse on October 17, it was a no-frills event for the well-liked twosome, which the "Parenthood" actor discussed for the first time on Monday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

"I'm a frugal person. Your wedding, when I was there -- thanks for having me -- there were helicopters overhead," the 38-year-old said, referring to Kimmel's lavish July wedding to Molly McNearney in Ojai, California. "It felt like an episode of 'M*A*S*H. Not that I was counting your money, but I was counting your money because it was flying out the windows. They were setting it on fire at the place."

"We all appreciated it," Dax, who attended with wedding with 33-year-old Bell, continued, "but I made a mental note when I watched that. I thought: I'm going to go a different route. So we went to the Beverly Hills Courthouse and -- all in, with fuel to get there -- $142 out the door."

Watch Dax's interview below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...