Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Hunger Games" Star Josh Hutcherson: I'm "Mostly" Straight

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Josh Hutcherson's new interview with OUT Magazine is full of interesting soundbites -- including some surprisingly honest answers about his own sexuality.

"I would probably list myself as mostly straight," he tells the mag. "Maybe I could say right now I’m 100% straight. But who knows? In a f**king year, I could meet a guy and be like, 'Whoa, I’m attracted to this person.'"

While Josh is currently dating actress Claudia Traisac, the 20-year-old admits "I’ve met guys all the time that I’m like, 'Damn, that’s a good-looking guy,' you know?"

"I’ve never been, like, 'Oh, I want to kiss that guy.' I really love women," he adds. "But I think defining yourself as 100% anything is kind of near-sighted and close-minded."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...