Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Suzanne Somers Reveals She Has Sex Twice a Day


Suzanne Somers has a perfectly active sex life after 40.

Following Miley Cyrus's controversial comments on Monday about middle-aged people no longer getting intimate, Somers, 66, announced on Tuesday's episode of The Talk that she has sex "a couple times a day" with her husband of 36 years, Alan Hamel.

"He's on hormones and I'm on hormones," Somers said bashfully, to the sound of laughter and applause. "I'm going to be so sorry I said that. What is it about men at four in the morning? And then I'm really awake around eight or so. We have busy mornings."

Discussing her racy persona with Matt Lauer, Cyrus, 20, had said, "I heard when you turn 40, things start to go a little less sexual. So probably around 40, around that time, I heard that's when people don't have sex anymore."

Watch her clip from "The Talk" below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...