Friday, October 11, 2013

Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth Spilt: I'm Starting a New Chapter


Miley Cyrus is in the middle of a VERY public breakup -- but, according to her, she's doing better than ever.

In an interview airing today on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the 20-year-old star opens up about her split from former fiance Liam Hemsworth (who has already been seen making out with a new girl).

"I keep saying I’m the happiest I’ve ever been and that’s not even a dig," she tells the talk show host during the revealing sit-down. "That’s just me because I really am genuinely happy finally with myself which I think sometimes it takes you separating yourself from someone else to really be happy with who you are."

Watch Miley being interviewed by Ellen below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...