Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dylan Farrow Pens Open Letter: Woody Allen 'Sexually Assaulted Me' at Age 7


Dylan Farrow, the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen, has written a first person account published on The New York Times' website that details her allegation that she was sexually assaulted by the film director at age 7.

"When I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me," Farrow wrote in an open letter posted on Times columnist Nicholas Kristof's blog.

In an editors note at the top of the Times blog post, Kristof wrote that the letter was "the first time that Dylan Farrow herself has written about it in public." The renewed accusations surface as Allen's Blue Jasmine was nominated for three Academy Awards, including best original screenplay for the director.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...