Thursday, July 21, 2011

Snooki And Rob Kardashian In Talks For Dancing with the Stars

 

Dancing With The Stars Season 13 is already shaping up to be quite the spectacle ... especially if Jersey Shore's Snooki and Rob Kardashian join the cast.

The next season is set to premiere on September 19. Snooki and Rob have not officially signed on to the show, according to Us Weekly.

While stopping by to chat with George Lopez last night on Lopez Tonight, Rob addressed the rumors of him joining DWTS. The 24-year-old reality star tells Lopez:
    "I heard that...I don't know. I can't dance at all...but I'm very competitive...it would be interesting .... My sister lasted like a week...I would have to do better than her."
Us Weekly is reporting R&B star Christina Milian and Mike Tyson have been approached.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...