Friday, May 2, 2014

Sharon Stone Sizzles On The Cover of GQ Italia At Age 56


Sharon Stone may be 56 years old, but she has never looked hotter!

The "Fading Gigolo" actress graces the cover of the May issue of GQ Italia posing in very revealing, black lace lingerie and black heels. The blond beauty is pictured flirtatiously smiling with smoky eyeliner and tousled hair, showing off her flawless, long legs.

And with a body like that it, is hard to believe that Sharon once had trouble landing roles because she wasn't sexy enough. Back in August, the star sat down with Larry King and dished about the early days in her career before she landed the too-hot-to-handle role in "Basic Instinct."

"When I started my career, I couldn't get the glamorous parts 'cause people didn't think that I was sexy, and they didn't think I was beautiful enough."

Watch the video below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...