Thursday, May 1, 2014

Stephen Colbert Hates The New 'Star Wars' Cast, Says J.J. Abrams Is 'Blowing It'


Stephen Colbert is a big "Star Wars" fan and in his final season on "The Colbert Report," he wants to make sure you know it.

"I am a huge fan of 'Star Wars,' I saw the original movie when I was 13-years-old," he explained on Tuesday's show. "Let me tell you, Princess Leia's firm high buns stirred something in me. So when I heard they were making a new 'Star Wars' movie, let's just say I was the one to shoot first."

During the "Tip of the Hat, Wag of the Finger” segment on “The Colbert Report" Tuesday, the host skewered the new cast for being both old and entirely "humanoid." He gave a wag of his finger to director J.J. Abrams for “blowing it” by announcing the news via a simple photo of the cast at a table read rather than with something with a little more special effects and fanfare.

Watch the video below....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...