Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Anne Hathaway is SERIOUS with Her Boyfriend

 CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Anne Hathaway is "in love" and she's ready to tell the world all about it. The actress, who will star in the flick One Day and the upcoming Batman movie as Catwoman, has been dating Adam Shulman for three years now.

In the latest issue of Marie Claire UK, the actress says:

    "Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time and then I fall in love like a fool. Yes, three years. It’s SERIOUS!" 
     
Hathaway's current love life is totally the opposite from what she experienced back 2008 when her ex-beau Raffaello Follieri -- who was sent to jail for money laundering. Anne addressed her breakup in a comedy skit on Saturday Night Live. She tells the mag:

    "That was how I got through my pain. I wrote funny songs about it. That’s always been the way I deal with things. You make a joke of it."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...