Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Slams Kate Middleton For Wearing The Same Dress TWICE


Since Kelly Osbourne is considered true fashionista now, the E! Fashion Police host is comfortable ripping the sexy stylish Kate Middleton.

Kelly was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night -- and Ms. Osbourne puts Prince William's wife on blast for wearing the same dress twice. (BIG DEAL)

Kelly tells Jay:
    “If I am going to be the future bloody Queen of England I'm going to wear that dress once because I'm giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy, at least I can get a new dress every day.”
    One thing Kelly can't criticize about Kate Middleton is how classy and down to earth she is and....THAT'S A FACT!

    Watch the clip below....

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...