Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Are Sad, Broke and Regretful


In a new interview with The Daily Beast, Speidi -- who have been out of the limelight for a while now -- reveals that they're broke and they have many regrets, and don't really know what's next.

Here's what we learned from the couple:

They never actually broke up. (We basically already knew this, but now it's "official.") When asked if they'd ever split, this is how the two responded: "Spencer: 'No.' Heidi: 'No.' Spencer: 'Not for one minute.' Heidi: 'We've never even been apart.'"

They have no money. "We never had any!" Spencer told the Beast. They spent about $2 million on Heidi's failed music career. Additionally, they bought a whole lot of stuff they didn't need. "I probably spent a million dollars on suits and fancy clothes," Spencer said. "My whole million-dollar wardrobe -- I would never wear that again. They're props. Everything we were doing, we were buying props. I bought a big blue monster truck just to drive it on 'The Hills' for an episode. Never drove it again."

Heidi, understandably, wishes she could be like Kim Kardashian. "When [Kim] buys these clothes, she's investing in herself," Heidi said. "Because she is a big brand and is likeable. I thought I had that potential. My ego got too big. To think I could be someone like that when I was the most hated girl ever."

Heidi regrets all of her plastic surgery. "Obviously I wish I didn't do it," she said. "I would go back and not have any surgery. It doesn't help. I got too caught up in Hollywood, being so into myself and my image. I don't regret anything, but if I could go back, I wouldn't do it. -- I made a lot of wrong decisions too quickly. So many wrong rights and lefts and then you're just off the road. Things happened so quickly."

According to Spencer, reality television isn't a viable long-term career. "The second we continued on our quest for fame was a mistake." Spencer said. "This isn't a business. That was the big thing I didn't get: Reality TV is not a career. Anyone who says, 'Oh, you can have a career in reality' -- that is a lie."

Now their lives consist mainly of eating Mexican food and doing laundry. "It's like what 70-year-old's do," Spencer said. "We're reading a lot of books -- Now all we eat are tacos and burritos. Whereas we used to eat at Cut." Heidi added: "We're watching movies -- I do a lot of laundry. A lot of laundry. We're training our dogs, so I'm cleaning up less poop inside, which is great."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...