Monday, August 1, 2011

Ashley Hebert Picks JP Rosenbaum 'The Bachelorette' FINALE

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

It came down to JP Rosenbaum and Ben Flajnik -- and both men got down on one knee to propose.

Ben was the one to propose first, telling Hebert " Every second I spend with you makes me fell deeper in love with you. I want to thank you for allowing me to feel completely and utterly vulnerable and open with you."

Unfortunately it wasn't enough for Ashley -- she rejected his proposal.

JP later showed up in a seaplane, where she told him "Today is the reason why I went through all the good times and the bad times, and I've been wanting to tell you how much I loved you for so long now. You mean the world to me and I do not want to be with anyone else forever."

And on that note, he proposed, telling Hebert "I'm so in love with you. You're the one. You're it. Ashley, will you marry me?"....

Ashley said "YES" and accepted a diamond engagement ring.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...