Friday, July 15, 2011

Artie Lange: Howard Stern Called Me at the Psych Ward


Howard Stern didn't turn his back on Artie Lange when the comic entered treatment last year and in fact, Lange claims, Howard even called him while Lange was in a psych ward.

Lange dropped the Dan Patrick Show a line this morning, claiming, "Howard called me a bunch of times when i was going through the hardest parts of my ordeal. He called me when I was in the psych ward once."

Lange disappeared from the Stern show in January 2010 to deal with a private medical condition.

Lange claims he'd do anything to get back on the Stern show telling DP, "I would vacuum the studio. I would do anything they wanted, I would do it in a heartbeat." Artie's plotting his own return to radio -- a sports show unaffiliated with Stern, but so far, no deal's in place.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...