Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daniel Baldwin Files for Divorce from Wife of 14 Years


Daniel Baldwin has filed for divorce, a day after getting a temporary restraining order against his wife, Joanne, which he claims it's all over drugs and alcohol.

Daniel says, "Due to recent events in our home and for the safety of my children and myself, I have made this decision." Daniel adds, "I have had my share of problems with drugs and alcohol many years ago and know first hand how difficult a position she is in."

The couple married in 2007 and they have 2 kids together. The judge who issued the restraining order gave Daniel temporary custody.

UPDATE 8/12/11: Daniel Baldwin is DROPPING THE DIVORCE case against Joann. He stated my wife is no longer a threat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...