Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sara Bareilles Joins 'The Sing-Off' As Celeb Judge


Sara Bareilles will show up on The Sing-Off this fall as a celebrity judge. The Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter will join fellow celeb judges Ben Folds and Shawn Stockman on the panel when the show returns Sept. 19th 2011.

“I’m extremely excited to be joining the panel of judges for The Sing-Off this fall,” says Bareilles in a statement. “A cappella music is very near and dear to my heart, and I have been a huge fan of the show from the beginning. I love the opportunity to be a part of something that celebrates a genre of music that I just adore and believe in. I can’t wait for it to start.”

Bareilles, a three-time Grammy Award nominee, released her platinum selling major label debut “Little Voice” in 2007. The album’s first single “Love Song,” was a hit in 22 countries, including the Billboard Hot100. It garnered a Grammy nomination for Song of the Year before going multi-platinum.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...