Friday, July 15, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Gets Piercings, Tattoos & Cropped Hair for New Movie


CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

The 22-year-old actress shed her squeaky clean Disney image on the set of her new movie yesterday in Newark, NJ -- where she was sporting cropped hair, an and lip eyebrow piercing, a few extra pounds and neck tattoos.

Hudgens is currently filming a movie called "Gimme Shelter," where she plays a young girl who gets kicked out of her father's home after becoming pregnant and deciding to keep the baby.

Vanessa recently said "I have been so stupidly busy working on Gimme Shelter. I'm so excited and proud of the work I've been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie. It's crazy sauce. Lol only one more week of shooting till I'm done!"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...