Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jasmine Waltz Sex Tape Being Released


Jasmine Waltz, the rebound chick of David Arquette is now the star of a sex tape that's about to hit the Internet....a tape she claims was a Valentine for an unnamed boyfriend.

The video of Jasmine and the mystery dude is being released through some website and it features some x-rated play. Jasmine claims she had no idea the video was going wide saying....

"I'm absolutely shocked that the public is now going to see what I made with my boyfriend on Valentine's Day."

The former Hollywood cocktail waitress has been linked to Chris Pine, Ryan Seacrest, Jesse McCartney, and Sean Stewart.

Jasmine won't say who the lucky guy is in the video is and admits, "I'm not even famous which blows my mind even more, I'm just a girl in Hollywood."

Sure you are....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...