Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chris Colfer Learned He Was Leaving Glee Via Twitter


Chris Colfer has mixed emotions about leaving Glee after next season.

The actor says he learned of Kurt Hummel's fate – Glee's co-creator Ryan Murphy announced several principal actors would be "graduating" – only recently via Twitter.

"I didn't necessarily know that it was going to be our last season next year," he tells Access Hollywood. "I knew something like that was coming up eventually. I mean, we can't be there forever."

Like many graduates, he says the milestone is bittersweet.

"Do I want to leave the show? Absolutely not," he says in another interview, to Extra. "This is home for me. But I understand that there's time for a conclusion." Still, he got a nice going-away gift: an Emmy nomination on Thursday.

"As a performer, I feel so fulfilled," Colfer, 21, tells Extra. "It's just a huge category. It's best actor in a comedy, and we all know that Kurt's not funny, so I'm very, very happy to be a part of it."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...