Saturday, July 16, 2011

TNT cancels 'Men of a Certain Age'


Alan Sepinwall from hitfix.com got off the phone today with "Men of a Certain Age" co-creator Mike Royce.

This is what he had to say....

I feel bad for everybody. I really did honestly think that because TNT had dragged this out, we had a shot. By all rights, if you looked at the numbers, our second week, the numbers took a real dump, even for us. The first deadline was June 15. I give them a ton of credit. It was like they said, "Can we just give them an extension and let them build a case?," and we gave it every chance we had.

They were going to give it every possible chance to build buzz and everything else. They really really tried, I think, in their heart of hearts, to make a case for keeping the show. I bear them no ill will whatsoever. I wish we could continue, but you can't have everything.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...